Presented by: ActivTrak
When COVID-19 forced everyone to rethink their approach to work, employees of financial services companies proved they can be as productive at home as they work in the office.
According to a McKinsey & Company study, the finance industry has the highest potential for work from home success with 75% of employee time spent on activities that can be performed in a remote environment without impacting productivity.
The sudden shift to remote work presented its share of challenges for financial services managers, including:
- Ensure employees are engaged during office hours
- Check that employees are closely aligned with goals
- Keep track of tools that can slow down productivity
- Identify employees who need training or mentoring
- Prevent employee burnout and turnover
- Making work easier thanks to process improvement
- Adjustment of workloads between teams
By implementing a workforce analysis tool, organizations prepare themselves and their employees for success.
“ActivTrak helps us build trust, create transparency and accountability, and understand who is doing really well and how we can help others model them. ”
MILES BLOCK, HEAD OF ADMINISTRATION
Get the information your team needs with ActivTrak
ActivTrak is a SaaS workforce analytics and productivity platform that delivers data-driven insights through intuitive reports and dashboards. Its productivity insights help managers understand how work gets done, highlight patterns of success, and reduce distractions to prioritize the work that matters most.
For example, managers can gain actionable insights on:
- Breakdown of activities:
- action: View daily, weekly and monthly work patterns, including most used apps, total working time, and productive working time.
- Benefit from: This allows managers to better understand when employees are most focused at work, ensuring that employees are given high priority and complex tasks during this time.
- Use of technology:
- action: Identify the use of irregular and unproductive applications and proactively discover gaps in procedure training.
- Benefit from: With a list of specific websites or apps that hinder productivity, managers can address policy exceptions and prevent compliance risks.
- Workload balance:
- action: Identify overused and underutilized employees to help balance workloads.
- Benefit from: This will help employees set achievable and realistic goals that they can achieve while preventing burnout and keeping their customers satisfied with quality support.
- Productivity monitoring:
- action: View total and productive time to understand the impact of certain activities on productivity.
- Benefit from: It helps managers define an expectation of productivity for employees and understand who stands out as the best performer.
“This allowed us to quickly and efficiently monitor our team’s system, applications and online activity. “
Everyone is a winner with ActivTrak
Financial services companies nationwide are using productivity insights from ActivTrak to give executives the data they need to improve workforce productivity and operational efficiency within and across teams. they.
The ActivTrak platform enables financial services companies to:
- Empower employees to work when and where it suits them
- Increase accountability while instilling a culture of trust and transparency
- Enable managers to manage more efficient and productive teams
- Identify and resolve workflow bottlenecks
- Track productivity trends in hybrid, remote and office work environments
- Find coaching and training opportunities
ActivTrak provides data-driven insight that paints a more consistent, continuous, and unbiased picture of employee engagement and productivity over time.
Executives can track performance trends, identify burnout risks, reduce distractions, and reclaim critical focus time, helping organizations design more optimal workloads, workflows, and workdays that help reduce the risk of rotation.
Find out why our customers choose ActivTrak to improve their team’s productivity and operational efficiency – create a free account.
Other useful resources:
ActivTrak helps businesses unlock their productivity potential. Our award-winning workforce analysis and productivity management software delivers expert insight that empowers people, optimizes processes and maximizes technology. Additionally, with data from over 9,000 customers and over 450,000 users, ActivTrak’s Workforce Productivity Lab is a global center of groundbreaking research and expertise that helps businesses embrace and embody the future of work.
Copyright © 2021 IDG Communications, Inc.Source link